GREEN COLOUR
Namaste people
Here I'm back with another new Blog
I hope you have got an idea about it
It's about shades of a color
I have posted about fashion
It's true that fashion is totally your choice
The color you would like to wear is of your choice
Then you may think what's new in this post ๐ค๐ค๐ค
Before choosing to wear a color know about it
This blog would surely help you do that
There are shades of green or various kinds of green color mild, regular and dark
You would choose as per what it will be suitable with
How it would help you match with your accessories
And you would buy accessories and things that match the color
I think it matches many other colors as well.
I have personally heard many people saying that green is a pleasant color.
It is said to be soothing for eyes when we look into green natural things around us.
Namely, trees and plants
It's so true that it is very nice to look at trees in the morning and even plants in the balcony of are growing one.
Stay tuned for blogs

Comments
Post a Comment