MAKING OF SST FILE

 


Namaste people,

I'm back with another blog.


This is about how I made my Social Studies file.
It might be helpful when you would like to make one.

I took a brown handmade sheet and wrapped it over the file and I pasted a crepe paper to the inner side. I have also put a tape in the inner side as a border to the crepe paper. Cut out a pink square shaped handmade paper for the middle of file's front page. Take glitter alphabets for the desired topic. Paste it where you like. I have pasted it to the middle of the front page. So that it would appear to be center aligned. Then I took lace and added border.
I personally feel that it is simple and traditional in appearance. I hope it would useful for many others for making something decorative if required. It would also be helpful when you will make a project for your school.

Stay tuned guys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Water

DECORATIVE PLANT HOLDER USING NEWSPAPER

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY