MAKING OF WHEAT HALWA

 


Namaste people,

So Let's get started with today's blog.
HALWA'S MAKING... And also a healthy choice. The ingredients are mostly natural people. 

This recipe of sweet. And as well as making of it. 
I have not made this but I'm just sharing the recipe. It has been prepared in my home.

I have seen it getting prepared and it smelled splendid.
I liked the texture of how it came out as well.

Wheat halwa is healthy as well 
We can make it easily

The ingredients which are required for the making of this dish are very easily available in kitchen. 


This is basically wheat halwa 
गेहूं का हलवा in Hindi
கோதுமை ஹல்வா in Tamil
గోధుమ హల్వా in Telugu 
ਕਣਕ ਦਾ ਹਲਵਾ in Punjabi


So let's begin 

Ingredients

✷ WHEAT
✷ JAGGERY
✷ CASHEW
✷ GHEE

How to make HALWA

Take a glass of wheat flour and mix it in an bowl with water. Leave it as such for 30 minutes. Take a iron vessel used for cooking sweet. Take a glass of jaggery which is powdered. Add water to the iron vessel and add jaggery to it as well. And start stirring it also, add ghee to it. Still it till it gets the consistency of halwa. Add cashew and grapes if required. 

Stay tuned 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Water

DECORATIVE PLANT HOLDER USING NEWSPAPER

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY