GREETING CARDS

Greeting Cards


Namaste people,


#2 Greeting card for birthday party




♦️ Take a A4 sheet and fold it into two halves 

♦️ Take two quilling papers of two different colors 
( I have taken orange and green colors for my greeting card )

♦️ Take a flower shaped punching machine and punch the design in the edges of the greeting card.

♦️ Also Add glitter glue of two to three different colors in another edge. Secure it with a tape so that it won't fall out of the card.

♦️ I have also added the quilling paper edge part which looks colorful for the middle part of the card.

♦️ The once which were punched out of the edges to give flower shaped design. I have added them to the quilling paper design. 

♦️ Secure it with a colorful transparent tape to give better look and color to the strip.

♦️ Add glitters to the Centre of the flower to give it more glittery kind of look.
(This is just optional)

 

Stay tuned 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Water

DECORATIVE PLANT HOLDER USING NEWSPAPER

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY