EXPANSION OF WORDS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW
EXPANSION OF WORDS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW PROBABLY
Namaste people
Expansion of words you may or may not know...
These are some of the terms widely used in social media platform
Aka - also known as
ft. - featuring
DIY - Do it yourself
BTS - behind the scenes
JK - just kidding
LOL - laugh out loud
ROLF - Rolling on the floor laughing
IDK - I don't know
Bff - best friend for ever
FB - Facebook
IG - Instagram
HBD - happy birthday day
TW - Twitter
FBO - Facebook official
You might know many of them
Or might not
This is just for reference to make you more comfortable with these abbreviations
Hope you might have found this informative !!!
Stay tuned guys...

I never knew the expansions of these wordss.. ... .it was veery very informative. .. Thank u ❤
ReplyDeleteThank you so much and Means a lot❤️
DeleteHappy that you found it informative
Pleasure that it helps you
May I please know who is this
Delete